Feb 19, 2021 | Staff
Il commento di Ferdinando Ametrano alle crypto-news della settimana
Offerto da CheckSig, soluzioni bitcoin e cripto per investitori privati e istituzionali.
Di seguito i link alle news commentate.
- Bitcoin Market Value Tops $1T as Price Passes $53,697
- UK Trading Firm BCB Launches Bitcoin Treasury Service for Crypto-Curious CFOs
- Deutsche Bank Quietly Plans to Offer Crypto Custody, Prime Brokerage
- Deutsche Bank Plans to Launch a Digital Asset Custody Platform for Institutional Clients
- MicroStrategy Boosts Latest Debt-for-Bitcoin Offering to $900M
- MicroStrategy Announces Proposed Private Offering of $600 Million of Convertible Senior Notes
- MicroStrategy Files to Offer $600M in Notes in Order to Buy Yet More Bitcoin
- Morgan Stanley May Bet on Bitcoin in $150 Billion Investment Arm
- Morgan Stanley’s investment arm weighs adding bitcoin to its list of bets: Bloomberg News
- Crypto Wallet Startup Blockchain.com Raises $120M From Investors Including Google Ventures
- Google Ventures-backed crypto firm Blockchain raises $120 million
- Coinbase, Readying for Public Listing, Gets $77B Valuation From Nasdaq Private Market
- Nvidia announces new chips designed for mining Ethereum as the cryptocurrency hits record highs
- Ripple, SEC Say Settlement Unlikely Before Trial Over Alleged Securities Violations
- Crypto exchange Coinbase was behind Tesla’s bitcoin buy
- ‘Digital tulip’ or new asset class? Bitcoin’s bid to go mainstream
- Bitcoin Is Hitting Record Highs. Why It’s Not Too Late to Dig for Digital Gold.
- U.S. vs China: The Battle for Bitcoin Mining Supremacy
- BlackRock’s Rick Rieder says the world’s largest asset manager has ‘started to dabble’ in bitcoin
- JP Morgan Issues Tether Warning and Second-Guesses $146,000 BTC Price Target
- Newsletter #136 - Bitcoin Optech
- Bitcoin Tech Talk #227
- What Is Taproot and How Will It Benefit Bitcoin?
- A Formal Proof of safegcd Bounds
- Anti-Exfil: Stopping Key Exfiltration
- Remote multisig theft attack on the Coldcard hardware wallet
- [bitcoin-dev] Proposal: Bitcoin Secure Multisig Setup